Everything Your Patients Need For a Successful Transition
Care Kits are unique, condition-specific solutions that provide patients the step-by-step curriculum and tools for successful self-care. Intense observation of patients at home and with providers has revealed barriers and keys to successful self-care while also exposing gaps in other approaches. These insights form a new approach − the CSI Curriculum − proven to radically improve outcomes at lower cost.
A Care Kit program facilitates communication and improves the interactions among providers and patients. This is increasingly important for value-based payment programs such as: Hospital and Home Care Value-Based Purchasing Models, CCJR Programs, BCPI Models, ACOs & MCOs, and readmission penalties. A Care Kit program is available in three different formats. Choose the one that is right for your patients.
Care Kits haven been proven to achieve:
- Higher patient satisfaction scores as measured by HCAHPS and HHCAHPS
- Substantially better outcomes including up to 74% lower readmission rates
- Lower overall cost of care
- A dramatically improved patient experience
- More hospital/physician referrals and network participation
“Care Kits are an HHVBP Model Game Changer.”
– Director, Home Care Agency
“Everything to engage my patient is in one place. I know they have all they need from day one.”
– CNO, Regional Hospital